We hope you are doing great.
On recent AMAs and Twitter Spaces, many of our supporters requested for us to add more solid exchanges to our “little meme, big dream.”
Now, if you’re familiar with how we conduct business, you’re very well aware we only go for deals that are adequate to our reputation, time, and efforts.
Let’s address the elephant in the room first; the exchanges we have prepared for you in the near future are not T1 exchanges — YET!
Anyone who has experience with applying to exchanges knows how much effort it requires and that it can be a lengthy process. There are many factors that directly influence the outcome; especially when you take into consideration the vast amount of paperwork needed to complete a listing agreement, as well as both-sided background checks.
So those will come in due time, but for now — let us introduce what we have in store for you.
Kishuarmy, we will be participating in a listing competition for DigiFinex!
It will be a deposit-to-vote system, which will ultimately decide whether the listing fee will be waived and if we will get listed on DigiFinex.
This is in line with their new “Spark Plan 2.0”, an initiative that gives quality projects a fair chance at getting listed by following the rules of the
Let’s list some statistical facts about DigiFinex first, shall we?
Digifinex, founded in 2018, has a daily volume of over $800m + and is one of the more prominent exchanges in the world. With over 374 cryptocurrencies listed, it covers more than 424 markets and is widely considered to be one of the best exchanges around.
Back to the listing competition; there are certain rules we have to follow to be eligible for a free listing, and they are as follows (officially published by DigiFinex):
1. Register DigiFinex through KISHU’s referral link: [yExXWI].
2. During the validity period of the event, the total amount of any token to be deposited into your DigiFinex account must be greater than or equal to 50 USDT after covering fees for transfers from other exchanges or wallets. You can deposit any token that has been listed on DigiFinex.
3. Before the voting ends, the transaction amount of each user needs to be greater than or equal to 10 USDT. (unlimited transaction type)
4. Please make sure not to withdraw during the event. Otherwise, your deposit and transactions will not be counted as a valid vote in the final data verification stage
5. Meeting the above conditions is 1 valid vote.
6. The voting results will be counted and authenticated by February 11th, 2023. The announcement time of the final result is subject to Digifinex’s final confirmation. If valid votes exceed 100, KISHU will be officially listed on DigiFinex. Also, KISHU’s deposit, trading, and withdrawal services will be opened at the agreed time.
Note: Each user can only register one account and make deposits and transactions. DigiFinex will conduct verification of the final result and reserve the right to cancel any deposit qualifications that have signs of fraud and are deemed to be illegal batch registration accounts.
So there you have it; deposit and vote (without withdrawing funds) is the name of the game.
This offers us an exclusive chance to get Kishu on yet another top 10 exchange, proving not just to the world, but primarily to ourselves that we do deserve a seat at the high-rollers' table.
Engage all thrusters, and come at them with all guns blazing — it’s time to show them our teeth, and that it’s not just our bark that’s frightening, but also our bite.
Upwards and onwards, Kishuarmy!