Weekly Update: July 19 — July 25, 2021
Since we are a community-driven token, paying close attention to what YOU are saying is part of our job.
Many wanted to know what was going on behind the scenes and what our next steps will be, so we agreed upon giving weekly updates about what was being worked on and its current progress.
Apart from letting you in on current and future endeavors, we also wanted to highlight what has been done already and the importance of it (which is, by the way, a lot!).
Crypto is an exceptionally dynamic market, and sometimes, it’s hard to see the trees through the forest, especially during bearish times like these. So please, be our guest and enjoy all the achievements from a week ago.
Without further ado, let’s jump right into our recap!
Since the launch of Tenshi, we are working around the clock to start marketing for Kishu’s sidekick.
What has been done so far for Tenshi?
Apart from Tenshi being a huge success on its own, shortly after the launch,
· Tenshi was submitted and approved to both Coingecko and Coin Market Cap. While it may be a small victory, the results of it are enormous; new investors coming in and learning more about Tenshi and Kishu (while bringing in more volume) started the snowball effect which is to follow.
· Tenshi was added to Kishu Swap, which allows you to directly buy it from our official exchange.
With that being said, we are working on the official Tenshi logo so everything would be ready for… the big Tenshi Dextools marketing campaign!
· Tenshi submitted to Dextools for a 3-week ad campaign, which will start in August!
Dextools, being one of the most famous market tracking apps, represents a great opportunity for us to spread the word and show that Tenshi is here to stay.
We will continue to develop and give Tenshi all the utilities that we said it would have: NFT Crate (coming soon) staking, Kishu Learn, and Kishu Play (both future projects, more to be discussed soon).
But that’s not all folks. We know how much you love the Kishu 18k gold minted coins and how many of you decided to join our regular contests just to get a shot at winning one of those; so we decided to create some for Tenshi’s most loyal fans as well!
· Tenshi 18k gold coins are currently being manufactured and shortly, they will be presented to you. Winning these coins will require you to take part in our regular and creative giveaways.
While we try to come up with new giveaway formats that include a lot of community engagement, there’s one event in particular that will become a weekly event — Ernie and Mo’s Game Show!
Apart from giving away prizes such as gold coins, Kishu/Tenshi tokens, etc., the show is a great way to bond with our community while having fun and getting to know you all better.
So far, we have hosted three Game Shows, and they were a huge success — the community liked it and they wanted to see more of it. Ask and you shall receive!
“But what about Kishu?”
And the answer to that question is…we have barely scratched the surface.
We’ll start by highlighting what has already been done and from there on, we’ll move to what our future steps will be.
· Firstly, our Kishu Swag presale came to an end and we would like to thank each one of you who bought an item from our official merchandise, which directly supports the entire project and its cause.
Currently, we are discussing expanding our merchandise to fit more of your needs by adding items that fit Kishu’s theme. Many ideas have already been written down and being worked on, so expect to see more of them shortly!
· While Swag is yet to be sent out (manufacturing has already started), the first Kishu18k minted gold coins were shipped to their proud winners, and soon owners! There will be more gold coins for us to give away, so make sure to participate in our giveaways to win some sweet goldies!
Everything mentioned so far has been hugely beneficial for the entirety of our project, but things are about to get more serious.
“When burn?” Oh, you just wait.
· Last week alone, we have burnt over $3 million (more than 3 quadrillion in supply) making the Kishu burn wallet the #1 holder!
There will be further buybacks and burns, but we have decided to wait for better market conditions as it would have a much bigger impact if we do it while sentiment is bullish.
Since the beginning, Kishu has set the bar pretty high and we continue doing so.
We know how much you love our city takeovers, so we decided to keep on doing it and slowly take over the entire world!
You have seen us painting taxis, flying airplanes with banners, hand out flyers, stickers, QR codes…
You have seen us in New York, Los Angeles, Dubai (Burj Khalifa)…
Where do you think we will show up next?
· Negotiations with ad agencies are already up and running and we’re eager to sign on the dotted line! Can you guess where it will be?
Stay tuned, because VERY soon, you will see us being all over the globe.
Another hot topic we want to discuss further are exchanges.
During the last crash, we were already in talks with the biggest exchanges (you know which ones we speak of). Sadly, market circumstances didn’t allow for it to happen back then, but it definitely will in the next run.
· We have kept in touch with our CEX contacts and our negotiations and interests are definitely heading in the right direction — that much we can tell you right now.
Our magic crystal ball tells us that the next bull run will be…interesting to say the least!
With all these great news mentioned, it would be a shame not to end this weekly recap with even more amazing news!
Asian investors have always been a huge part of Kishu, so we thought it would be a great idea to intensify our marketing in Asia.
· Therefore, Kishu has signed a contract with a major marketing company in China, which will bring us, even more, exposure and popularity. More information to follow!
And that’s a wrap!
As much as we would like to give you guys more details and information, we’ll let you digest what is being said here first until we get back to you next week with more exciting news.
A dedicated team, our iron will to succeed and our creative approach to marketing and development are the driving forces that will make this project one of the biggest and best in the game.
We are here to stay and we are here for YOU.
With that being said, we would like to thank all of you for your support once again. It means the world to us.
Please continue being the great community you, stay positive, and keep spreading the good word about us.
Until next week, take care!